All buyers must be registered before the sale
Bidding is a commitment to buy
Auctioneers decision is final
Buyers premium is applicable on all lots at the rate of 25.2% (Inc VAT) for all Home Interiors Sales, 21% (Inc VAT) for Outdoor & Agricultural Sales and 25.2% (Inc VAT) for Military Sales
All goods must be paid for before removal of items
All goods to be collected within ten days following the sale, or are subject to a £2.00+VAT per lot, per day storage charge.
Collections are by appointment only should you not have an appointment you may not be able to collect your items.
All goods are the responsibility of the buyer once they have been paid for, even if they remain on the premises
All bidders should satisfy themselves with the condition and contents of lots before bidding
Cars are parked at owners risk, and viewing is carried out at own risk.
All breakages must be paid for
We will happily accept commission and phone bids, however we cannot be held responsible for missed/wrong bids – if there is a problem the auctioneers decision is final If leaving commission bids, it is your responsibility to contact us within 3 days to find out if you were successful
Each lot shall be the buyer’s sole risk from the fall of the hammer and shall be sold with any faults and imperfections, the auctioneers NOT being responsible for the correct description or authenticity of any lot, and making no warranty whatsoever. The buyer is deemed to have inspected the lots and satisfied him or herself as to their condition and authenticity.
Payment is accepted in the form of cash, debit and credit card, Any invoices that are requested to be paid over the phone and are above £500.00 must be made via bank transfer. For buyers bidding online, if payment is not received within 5 days of the auction we will automatically process payment from your registered debit/credit card through the online platform you have chosen to bid through.
Postage and packing: We do not provide an in-house P&P service but please see the shipping policy for recommended companies.
MILITARIA SALES - For packing and shipping of all air rifles, shotguns, firearms, deactivated weapons etc we recommend you contact HGSS on 01482 426435.
For larger items of furniture we recommend Bradleys Furniture Carriers 01748 503 101
• Home Interiors, Militaria & Collectors Sales charges are 20% (Inc VAT) commission plus £5.00 (Inc VAT) lot fee.
• Outdoor & Agricultural Sales charges are 20% (Inc VAT) commission plus £3.60 (Inc
Vat) lot fee
• Country House & Specialist Printed Catalogue Sales charges are 20% (Inc VAT)
commission plus £6.00 (Inc VAT) lot fee (payable on ALL sold and unsold lots).
• Lot fees are applicable to all sold and unsold lots.
• All electrical items must be PAT tested, there is a £4.80 (Inc VAT) charge for this
• Items will be entered into a sale three times, if after this they remain unsold it is the
sellers responsibility to collect them and pay the appropriate lot fees. It may be
possible that we can dispose of them for you, however you must get in touch with us to
arrange this and note that there may be a disposal charge. If no contact is made the
auctioneer retains the right to charge storage at £2.60 (Inc Vat) per item, per day
• Collection and delivery rate is £76 (Inc VAT) per hour from when van leaves the auction
site, with a minimum charge of £40 (Inc VAT) per job
• Payment will be made via BACS unless otherwise arranged, three and a half weeks after
• Any items withdrawn from the sale after they have been catalogued or advertised will
be charged the relevant commission on the mid-estimate of the lot